The market is fragmented and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Automatic Data Processing Inc., Ceridian HCM Holding Inc., Infor, Kronos Inc., Oracle Corp., Ramco Systems Ltd., SAP SE, Talentia Software Group, The Ultimate Software Group Inc. and Workday Inc. are some of the major market participants. The demand for automated recruiting processes will provide immense opportunities for growth. To take advantage of current opportunities, market sellers need to strengthen their presence in fast growing segments, while maintaining their positions in slow growing segments.
Human Capital Management (HCM) Solutions Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
The Human Capital Management (HCM) Solutions market is segmented as follows:
- North America
- South America
To learn more about global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40495
Human Capital Management (HCM) Solutions Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis and Scope
To help enterprises improve their market position, Human Capital Management (HCM) Solutions Market provides detailed analysis about 25 vendors operating in the market. Some of these vendors include Automatic Data Processing Inc., Ceridian HCM Holding Inc., Infor, Kronos Inc., Oracle Corp., Ramco Systems Ltd., SAP SE, Talentia Software Group, The Ultimate Software Group Inc., and Workday Inc.
The report also covers the following areas:
- Human Capital Management (HCM) Solutions Market Size
- Human Capital Management (HCM) Solutions Market Trends
- Human Capital Management (HCM) Solutions Market Analysis
The growing popularity of advanced workforce analysis is likely to become a major driver of the market. However, the threat of open source software can threaten the growth of the market.
Sign up for a free trial today and get instant access to over 17,000 market research studies
Technavio SUBSCRIPTION platform
Backed by competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our Human Capital Management (HCM) Solutions market research reports are designed to provide entry assistance, client profile and M&A as well as a support for the go-to-market strategy.
Related Information Technology Reports include:
Global Work Management Software Market – The global work management software market is segmented by deployment (on-premise and in the cloud) and geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA).
Download a free sample exclusive report
Global Workforce Management Software Market – The global workforce management software market is segmented by deployment (cloud-based and on-premise) and geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA).
Download a free sample exclusive report
Human Capital Management (HCM) Solutions Market 2020-2024: Highlights
- Market CAGR during the forecast period 2020-2024
- In-depth information on factors that will help the growth of the Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions market over the next five years
- Estimated Human Capital Management (HCM) Solutions Market Size and Its Contribution to Parent Market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- Growing Human Capital Management (HMC) Solutions Market
- Market competitive landscape analysis and detailed supplier information
- Complete details on the factors that will challenge the growth of the Human Capital Management (HCM) Solutions Market vendors
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market Outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five forces analysis
- Summary of the five forces
- The bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- The threat of new participants
- The threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- State of the market
Market segmentation by application
- Market segments
- Comparison by application
- Core HR – Market Size and Forecast 2019-2024
- Talent – Market Size and Forecast 2019-2024
- Workforce – Market Size and Forecast 2019-2024
- Market Opportunity By Application
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC Market Size and Forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market Size and Forecast 2019-2024
- Main leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market factors
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Competitive scenario
- Supplier landscape
- Landscape disturbance
- Industry risks
- Covered suppliers
- Positioning of sellers in the market
- Automatic Data Processing Inc.
- Ceridian HCM Holding inc.
- Kronos Inc.
- Oracle Corp.
- Ramco Systems Ltd.
- SAP SE
- Talentia Software Group
- The Ultimate Software Group Inc.
- Workday inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US $
- Research methodology
- Abreviations list
Technavio is one of the world’s leading technology research and consulting companies. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable information to help companies identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialist analysts, Technavio’s report library includes over 17,000 and more reports, spanning 800 technologies, spanning 50 countries. Their customer base consists of companies of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing customer base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, in-depth research and actionable market intelligence to identify opportunities in existing markets. and potentials and assess their competitive positions in changing market scenarios.
Communication and Marketing Officer
United States: +1 844 364 1100
United Kingdom: +44 203 893 3200
E-mail: [email protected]